Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day from PixieDust

Happy Valentine's day from Pixie Dust Photography! I hope everyone had a great day with their loved ones and got spoiled. Everyone deserves a little spoiling every now and again. What made your day special?

Last Sunday, I got to meet with some FUN families for a Valentine's short session and we did have a great time together. I love seeing returning clients but I love meeting new ones.

Come fly with me.....
017A

Daddy...would you please be mine.....
002A

Mom wanted a special photo for her hubby of his girls...
055A

This little guy is going to melt hearts.....
206A

It was fun getting them to hold the balloons.....and then getting them to look at me....
170A

I love the love between siblings....
215A

Look at all these girls.....good luck Dad when they get older...
096A

Gotta have FUN right....these girls think so...
103A

No comments:

Post a Comment